Tahoe Whitewater Tours has been in operations in the North Lake Tahoe region since 1994, creating smiles and lasting memories through whitewater adventures. Throughout the years we have prided ourselves on being the best in the business and continue each year to fine tune, hone our skills, and continue our practice at being a leader in the whitewater industry. With over 20 years of experience as whitewater outfitters we specialize in rafting, kayaking, float tube adventures and most importantly, good old fashioned fun.
From our founding days, we have focused on ensuring an unrivaled experienced for our guests. We believe an adventure outing is enhanced with knowledgeable, caring, and friendly staff, which is why we have chosen the most hospitable of employees to care for you during your time with us. Our goal is to give our guests the best experience possible creating an appetite for more.
Trips Closest to North Lake Tahoe & Truckee
• Our Class II-III Truckee River - Boca Run. (1/2 Day)
• Our Class IV+ North American River - Chamberlain Falls Run. (Full Day)
• Our Class III-IV Middle Fork American River - Tunnel Chute Run. (Full Day)
• Our Class II-III South Fork American River - Gorge Run (Full Day)
• Our Class I-II Truckee River - Granite Chief Run. (2, 3 hrs)
Trips Closest to South Lake Tahoe
• Our Class I-II Carson River- Hangman’s Run. (Full Day/ Multi Day)
• Our Class II-III Carson River- Wolf Creek Run. (1/2 Day)
• Our Class IV/ V South Fork American River- Kyberz Run. (Full Day)
• Our Class II-III South Fork American River- Chili Bar Run (Full Day)