The SkillPointe Foundation offers scholarships for training in skilled professions not requiring a four year degree. Individuals of all backgrounds are welcome to apply. https://skillpointe.com/financial-resources
Specifically, we aim to...
- Provide funds for students pursuing training in skilled professions not requiring a 4 year degree, such as construction and manufacturing trades, coding/IT admin, nursing and healthcare technicians, veterinary technicians, truck and heavy equipment operators, etc.
- Award multiple scholarships monthly to new skill, up skill and re skill youth and adults
- Enable Americans of every background to have meaningful employment and a successful career
- Address rising unemployment, skill-based worker shortage and the stigma of trade-based careers
- Impact through SkillPointe scholarships and co-branded scholarships with measured outcomes
Our sister organization, the SkillPointe digital platform, provides information on 75 high demand, high paying skilled careers, more than 57,000 training programs, 350,000 jobs, and scholarships. https://skillpointe.com