At Tahoe Forest Health System, we are committed to providing the highest quality medical care to you and your family. We believe in making a difference in the health of our community through excellence and compassion in all we do.
Tahoe Forest Health System, which includes Tahoe Forest Hospital in Truckee, California, and Incline Village Community Hospital in Incline Village, Nevada, offers extensive emergency, specialty, and preventative medical services right here, in our community.
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Program, including Anterior Hip Procedures
- Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center
- Joseph Family Center for Women and Newborn Care
- 24-Hour Emergency Care
- Physician MultiSpecialty Clinics
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Services
- Tahoe Forest Women’s Center
- Health, Wellness, Fitness and Prevention Programs
- Tahoe Forest Center for Health
- Diagnostic Imaging, Laboratory and Pharmacy
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Home Health and Hospice
- Walk-in Health Clinic and Occupational Health
- Long Term Skilled Nursing Care
With a strong focus on high quality patient care, community collaboration, clinical excellence and innovation, Tahoe Forest Health System is a UC Davis Rural Center of Excellence. For a complete list of physician specialties and services, visit www.tfhd.com.