Tahoe City Marina is a local favorite for boating, dining and shopping on Lake Tahoe's north shore. Positioned in the heart of downtown Tahoe City, it is one of the largest and longest standing marinas on the Lake, built in the 1940's. With services for every aspect of boating, the Marina is dedicated to providing these services to our customers in a highly efficient manner with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. We are also a proud member of the Clean Marina Program.
- Powerboat Rentals
- Buoy rentals: 36 seasonal rentals
- Guest buoys: 2 hour complimentary boat parking
- Expansion slip rentals: 81 public slips built 2010-2012
- Private slip rental management
- Gasoline & Diesel fuel sales
- Forklift & travelift launching
- Boat repair by A & M Marine
- Indoor winter storage
In addition to boat services, Tahoe City Marina hosts a handful of other businesses on property that further complement and enhance your experience while at Lake Tahoe and visiting Tahoe City Marina.