Thank you! To all of our guest in 2017 for an awesome whitewater rafting season!!!
Thanks to a huge '16-'17 winter many of our local lakes and reservoirs still have lots of water in them and the 2018 rafting season is already looking great! The latests forecast are for a wet Winter in California witch could mean awesome spring river flows and another long whitewater rafting season. Depending on weather and flows we will start running trips on April 15th and our 2018 Whitewater Guide School will be May 4th thru May 13th. Click here to reserve your spot early and save.
IRIE Rafting Company Inc. provides an amazing rafting experience that always exceeds the consumer’s expectations of service and safety.
We are a unique outdoor outfitter in many ways:
- we compost;
- we recycle
- we buy sustainable, fair trade, and organic goods when possible
- we believe in giving back to our community and donate funds and in-kind services to worthy organizations and programs
- we practice Leave No Trace
- we set high expectations for our team and give them a voice in our company
- we model integrity and hard work
and we integrate on-river environmental education through knowledge of flora and fauna, geographical history, and preservation techniques.
Having a connection with the outdoors is fundamental to conserving and loving our environment. Providing access to beautiful wilderness locations for under represented and minority populations is not only important for our Company but also for our Environment.