Overlooking the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain Resort is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet. With a higher elevation and the most skiable terrain in Tahoe, you have more hidden glades to explore and groomers to rip than any Lake Tahoe resort. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call.
With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain is for those who want to go big and forge their own path.
Ski and Snowboard at Heavenly
- The terrain is varied at Heavenly, with 97 trails ranging from wide-open cruisers to plunging 1,600-foot chutes
- Enjoy the convenience of 28 chairlifts around the mountain, including nine high-speed lifts
- There's no shortage of intense backcountry terrain at Heavenly, with three access gates around the mountain
- 4,800 skiable acres = the most terrain in Lake Tahoe
- 3,500 vertical feet (1,067 meters) = unmatched on the West Coast
- 10,067 elevation (3,068 meters)= highest at Lake Tahoe
- Two terrain parks
- Push yourself in our expert areas (and local's favorites) Mott Canyon and Killebrew Canyon
- Cross the state line between California and Nevada
Summer Epic Discover at Heavenly
The summer activities at Heavenly Mountain Resort are a must-do during your trip to Lake Tahoe. Whether you want to go fast on the Heavenly zipline, or slow down on relaxing 4x4 mountain tour, we have easily accessible summer activities perfect for every member of your group.
Discover what makes summer at Heavenly Mountain Resort so special.
- Experience the thrill of Ropes Courses, Climbing Walls, Summer Tubing, Zip lines & Zip Line Tours & More All in One Place
- Enjoy a scenic ride up the gondola, leaves from the Heavenly Village
- Stop at the mid-way point for incredible views, light food and drinks
- Continue on to the top of the gondola to experience Tamarack Lodge, a wonderful way to enjoy lunch amongst mountain peaks