Overlooking the sapphire-blue waters of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain Resort is one of the most unique snowsports destinations on the planet. With a higher elevation and the most skiable terrain in Tahoe, you have more hidden glades to explore and groomers to rip than any Lake Tahoe resort. From on-mountain concerts to world-famous après ski parties and a one-of-a-kind DJ CAT, Heavenly exudes high-energy from first chair to last call.
With a massive mountain full of off-the-grid terrain and incredible views of Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain is for those who want to go big and forge their own path.
Ski and Snowboard at Heavenly
- The terrain is varied at Heavenly, with 97 trails ranging from wide-open cruisers to plunging 1,600-foot chutes
- Enjoy the convenience of 28 chairlifts around the mountain, including nine high-speed lifts
- There's no shortage of intense backcountry terrain at Heavenly, with three access gates around the mountain
- 4,800 skiable acres = the most terrain in Lake Tahoe
- 3,500 vertical feet (1,067 meters) = unmatched on the West Coast
- 10,067 elevation (3,068 meters)= highest at Lake Tahoe
- Two terrain parks
- Push yourself in our expert areas (and local's favorites) Mott Canyon and Killebrew Canyon
- Cross the state line between California and Nevada
Scenic Gondola Rides, Tubing and Tamarack Lodge
- Enjoy a scenic ride up the gondola, leaves from the Heavenly Village
- Stop at the mid-way point for incredible views, light food and drinks
- Continue on to the top of the gondola to experience Tamarack Lodge, a wonderful way to enjoy lunch amongst mountain peaks
- Experience the ultimate snow adventure on Heavenly's Tubing Hill, great for children of all ages!
Heavenly Après – Unbuckle
- Discounted drinks. Music. Dancers. An electric vibe. We are taking the après ski party to new heights — 9,150 feet, to be exact— with Unbuckle at Tamarack, Tahoe’s ultimate après party.
- Friday’s & Saturday’s from 3:30 – 5:30pm
Concerts & Live Music
- Enjoy live music on the mountain Monday – Thursday
- Don't miss Winter Ignite featuring Cold War Kids on Dec. 10th 2016
- Free concerts in the village throughout the winter season